Dr. (Mrs) Gladys Tuo
Dr. (Mrs) Gladys Tuo is a Senior Lecturer in the Procurement and Supply Chain Management Department. She is a chartered member of Procurement and Supply (CIPS-UK). She has both industrial and teaching experience in procurement and supply chain management. She has nine years of industrial experience in procurement and inventory management. She has taught procurement and supply chain related courses for eleven years. She holds PhD. in Management Science and Engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, MSc. Supply Chain Management from Coventry University, Graduate Diploma and Diploma in Purchasing and Supply from CIPS-UK, and Kumasi Technical University.
- 2015-2019: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (China)
Ph.D. Management Science and Engineering
- 2011-2012: Coventry University (UK)
MSc. Supply Chain Management & other Management Related Courses
- 2003-2006: Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS-UK)
Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
Professional Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- 1998-2001: Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi (Ghana)
Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
- Procurement Performance Management
- Procurement Ethics
- Supply Chain Diligence
- Purchasing and Supply chain Relationship
Conference: 2019 Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) Conference in China.
Theme: Global Sharing and Data Analytics: Intelligent Production and Services for Human and Society.
Paper Presented: Risk Identification Patterns in Reward-based Crowdfunding Projects
Venue: Tianjin University, China
Date: June 21-24, 2019
- Okyere et al. (2018) Multimodal transport system on logistics responsive performance: Application of ordinal logistic regression. European Transport \ Trasporti Europei (2018) Issue 68, Paper n° 4, ISSN 1825-399.
- Tuo G, Yi F, Sarpong S. (2019) A configurational model of reward-based crowdfunding projects characteristics and operational approaches to delivery performance. Decision Support Systems 120 (2019) 60–7. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2019.03.013
- Tuo G, Yi F, Sarpong S, Wang W. (2019) The second round resource acquisition of entrepreneurial Crowdfunded ventures: the relevance of campaign and project implementation performance outcomes. Entrepreneurship Research Journal. 2019; 20180123. DOI: 10.1515/erj-2018-0123