Dr Mrs Adwoa Benewaa Brefo-Manuh
Dr Mrs Adwoa Benewaa Brefo-Manuh is a Lecturer in the Management Studies Department. She has twenty-four (24) years of teaching experience at all levels of education in Ghana, from the basic and Secondary School levels for fifteen (15) years before joining the Tertiary Level. She has nine (9) years of experience as a University Faculty Member. Dr Brefo-Manuh joined Kumasi Technical University in 2012 and has since been lecturing, researching and mentoring students.
Her research interests include performance management, performance appraisal justice, training and development, talent management. She has held several positions in the University including: Coordinator: Management Studies Department, Examinations Officer: Management Studies Department, Faculty Board Representative for Management Studies Department. She has also been a member of some committees including: Strategic Plan Review Committee that worked on the 5 year (2020-2025) Strategic Plan for Kumasi Technical University, Decentralisation Committee, Proposed Four Year Btech Programme Committee, Ad-hoc Committee on Shared Modalities for IDCE claims, Handouts Committee
- 2019: Universidad Empresarrial de Costa Rica, (Business University of Costa Rica) Costa Rica: PhD Human Resource Management
- 2011: KNUST School of Business, Kumasi, Ghana: MBA (Human Resources Management)
- 2003: University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana: B.Ed. Foundations (Management and Psychology)
- 1996: College of Education, Akrokerri - Ashanti, Ghana: 3-Year Post Secondary Teacher Certificate ‘A’
Human Resource Management,
Local Government Administration,
Practical Office Training
- International Research Initiative Conference(Iric) Ait, Accra Ghana - 2016
- Anlesinya, A., Bukari. Z., Bonuedi, A.A.,Mickson K. Michael and Brefo-Manuh, A.B., (2018) Antecedents and Outcomes of Telecom Reputation in Ghana. International Journal Services, Economics and Management, Vol.9, No.1,2018 pp 36-60
- Brefo-Manuh, A.B., Bonsu, C.A., Anlesinya, A., Odoi, A.A.S., (2017) Evaluating the Relationship between Performance Appraisal and Organisational Effectiveness in Ghana: a Comparative Analysis of Public and Private Organisations. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management. Vol. V, Issue 7, pp. 532-552, July 2017
- Brefo-Manuh, A.B., Mensah, V., Ampong, I., and Aidoo, E., (2017) The Role of Motivation in the Retention of Employees: Evidence from Christian Service University College, Ghana. European Business & Management. Vol. 3, No. 1, 2017, pp. 9-15.
- Brefo-Manuh, A.B., Anlesinya, A., Odoi, A.A.S., Owusu, D.R., (2016) Evaluating Organisational Uses of Performance Appraisal System: A Conceptual Analysis and Framework for the Future. International Journal of Business and Management Review, Vol.4, No. 7, pp.8-20, September 2016.
- Bonsu, C.A., Brefo-Manuh, A.B.; Kyeremateng, G., (2016) Product Traceability and Identification: An Examination of Its Effectiveness at Coca-Cola Company of Ghana Limited, Kumasi, Ghana, West Africa. Science Journal of Business and Management, 2016; 4(2):51-60
- Anlesinya, A., Brefo-Manuh, A.B., Mickson, M., (2016) Star Employer and Corporate Excellence: Examining their Relationship in a Developing Economy. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.8, No. 10, 2016.
- Anlesinya, A., Bukari. Z., Bonuedi, A.A., and Brefo-Manuh, A.B., (2016) Corporate Reputation and Customer Loyalty in the Telecommunication Industry of Ghana: An Examination of Mediation Role of Customer Satisfaction. International Research Initiatives Conference 2016 ( IRIC – 2016)